Why might you need assistance with your financial statements?
- You are applying for a loan
- Completion of a tax return
- You do your own bookkeeping and have some questions
- You have a bookkeeper, but they only do the basics
- Accounts receivable (A/R) will not tie out to the general ledger
- Transactions are complicated and you are unsure how to report them
- Inventory and cost of goods sold are not in sync
- General ledger adjustments are needed
- Nothing is reconciled
- Quarterly review of general ledger
- Clean-up accounts
- Prepare f/s for tax accountant
- Quarterly checkup meeting
Ideal for those who need clean-up and adjustments for non-routine transactions.
- Quarterly compilations
- Accounting procedures documented
- Monthly checkup web meeting
Ideal for those who need to comply with loan or organization agreements, looking for higher technical guidance and trusted advisory services.
- Business plan
- Budget set-up and review
- Weekly checkup web meeting
Ideal for those looking for trusted advisory services and cash flow management.